Tuesday, February 13, 2024

Egoistic bastard son of a bitch

No, she didnt say that from her mouth. She just saying that i’m being Ego last night. But that is how i interpreted it. I mean, sure she won’t say more than that. But i think that is what other people look at me when that happens.

Am i an egoistic person? I think, there’s a few time i’m being called that.

Work
Once, my boss call me on the phone and told me “ you are a fine worker but you have an issue where u are ego. I know its about work, and you didn’t mean anything with it but how you talk, how you look at people, you are ego and you need to fix this”

Another time was when i was at Sandakan, where i was talking to a guy there. A friend of my was looking and after done our things there suddenly he mentioned to me that few of the workers are not happy with the way i talk.

And there was a time, when i was meeting a vendor (currently a friend of mine) in which i highlighted to him about his work presentation. Was giving some advice on how he should present it and few other stuff. His assistant, in which also bodyguard of one Dato there, feeling offended by the way i talk. From what i heard, he was asking the vendor whether he can punch me or not but being stopped by the vendor.

Friend and family
My immediate family don't have any issue with me being ego. I think they know me already

My ex-wife did told me that im such a ego person during arguments. I can’t remember how many times she say that.

My friends/homie
Asked them after i was being call by boss regarding me being ego. They laugh and asked me back, “you just realised?”

Trying not to
I don’t like to meet ego person but i didn't realise that me myself am an ego guy. Once i know, i try to improved myself. 

Talk
Instead of talking as usual, i try to become better listener and not giving instruction and advise to whoever that didn’t asked for it

Appearance
Did try to stop my resting bitch face. But hey its my own face, how could i change it. Then to reduce it, i wear a glass even though my vision is 20/20. 

I try not to. I did improved. I hear to people comment and suggestion. But that's all for working purpose. 

When i’m being scold for being ego, it was during when we are going out with our group of friend. Shit. Im so messed up. Im embarrassed. I didn't know that i’ll be back to an egoistic bastard son of a bitch like this when i’m intoxicated.

Maybe. Maybe. I’m just suit to be a loner. I should have smaller circle of friend. I shouldn’t go out with friends. Just me

- Jotting this down on my iphone in my car





No comments:

Post a Comment