Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Entitle to room office

I always thought that my workstation in the office is not ergonomic, small, a bit confined, make me feel sleepy, and 1000 other things that we always said about our office. Got a temporary workstation for my job in Bintulu. It is lil differed from my office at Subang.

I GOT A ROOM FOR MY WORKSTATION.

yeah! a room for myself. Am i being promoted as a manager? my temporary workstation has such a big room with fully furniture in it. SUPER DUPER high speed internet, complete with phone, a set of LG plasma TV so that i can ease my work tension. People also have to knock on my door before meeting with me.

I could not elaborate more on my temporary workstation with words. The picture below shall show you all how magnificent my new room.

Big Office Room with cabinet in front, grand size of office desk, lotsa room for meet up with other co-worker etc;


My own internet server for the high speed internet.


Got new high spec computer. not 1, but 2 set of the computer


Fully furnished office room


What we can conclude from the pic above is we should love our very own office right? haha

No comments:

Post a Comment