Thursday, October 8, 2009

Comparison of Sports Car and "Luxury" car

I have been a licensed driver for around 7 years. Already drive various type of car and really into it. Currently owned a "luxury" 4 door saloon car.

Seems "luxury" when it is park beside a real luxury car

Everyday when i go to office, i always meet with another white car. this one is not a luxury but it is a sports car.. already try to pursuit this car several time.

Yeah.. this white car.. always leaving me a few "tiang" at the end of USJ-Subang elevated highway.
I have already foresee that my car will be leaved behind if i try to pursuit it. after all, my ride is built for comfort and not speed right? haha

2 comments:

  1. pkai X6 la klo cmtu...ko kn mampu...

    ReplyDelete
  2. err.. kalo UCSB hire aku leh r kot. SCSB nye employee tak mampu nak pakai kete mewah2 ni.. huhu

    ReplyDelete